So, you're interested in applying for a United Way grant?
1. Review RFP
- Is your organization eligible for funding?
- Does your proposal fall under one of United Way's impact areas?
2. Attend or watch RFP Workshop
- The requirements and steps for applying for United Way funding for the 2023/2024 grant cycle are detailed in the recording. The official RFP above also provides details regarding the process.
3. Login to or create e-CImpact account to submit Letter of Intent (LOI) by 5pm on Friday, December 9, 2022 for ALL UNITED WAY FUNDING (previously known as the Campaign Fund and Spring/Health Endowment Fund).
We look forward to collaborating with you and UNITING for the common good of our community!
Please do not hesitate to contact Shawna Staup (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or grant ideas you would like to discuss.