United Way Funding Process
1. Review the RFP (Request for Proposal) Document
- Is your organization eligible for funding?
- Does your proposal fall under one of United Way's impact areas?
- Is your program creating long-term change in the community?
2. Attend or watch the Funding Workshop
- The requirements and steps for applying for United Way funding for the 2024-2025 grant cycle are detailed in the recording. The official RFP document linked above also provides details regarding the process.
- Click here to view slides from the workshop.
- Click here to watch a recording of the workshop.
3. Login to or create a e-CImpact account to submit Letter of Intent (LOI) by 5pm on Thursday, December 14, 2023 for all United Way Impact Funding (previously known as the Campaign Fund and Spring/Health Endowment Fund).
We look forward to UNITING with you as we work to give everyone in our community the opportunity for a better tomorrow!
Please do not hesitate to contact Shawna Staup (email@example.com)
if you have any questions or grant ideas you would like to discuss.